Do you want a unique email address that fits and blend to any works of life and profession. Are you searching for email address that matches your profession, business or any new thing you want to give a new unique layout and design,then Zoho Mail is the best option. Let get started with Zoho Mail Login Inbox Review
Zoho Mail provides the best in class email experience for personal and organization users with its extensive features and customization options.
This article shall be teaching you how to access your Zoho mail login inbox and other login account of Zoho. You will also learn how to compose and send emails on Zoho etc. We shall also give you some reviews on this topic as well as teach you how to recover your Login password. So if this looks like what you are looking for, then lets get started.
Zoho mail login inbox – sign in Review | What are its Features
Zoho Mail is a combined business communication platform best suited for modern workforce. It is built with classic and modern email tools such as comments, likes, sharing and tracking options. These modern tools built in the new Zoho Mail Suite that comprises of the following applications which are essential for every business:
- Email – Email, the backbone of every organization, facilitates a professional means of communication both inside and outside your organization.
- Calendar – Time management, events and meeting organizer.
- Contacts – Contacts and Address book management, Group Address, Organization contacts.
- Tasks – Effectively manage work for you and your team, Group Tasks, Subtasks.
- Notes – A single place to note down your ideas/ thoughts or scribbles, add images and/or attachments.
- Streams – Innovative collaboration within teams, built around email designed with provisions to like/ comment and more open interactions.
- Bookmarks – Access all your important reference pages from within your mailbox.
Furthermore, Zoho Mail provides the best in class email experience for personal and organization users with its extensive features and customization options. However, you should know that Zoho Mail services are not free. This means that they are paid mail services.
Simple Guides on How to Login to your Zoho Mail Email
Before we begin with teaching you how to login to Zoho Mail Account, let us begin with the types of Login Accounts that Zoho offers. Below are the various kinds of Account Login offered by Zoho Mail:
- Organization user Login
- Personal User Login
- Control Panel Login
The beauty of every thing is that you don’t need to log in individually. This is because, Zoho provides a single-sign-on portal. Hence once you log into any Zoho application, you can directly access the other applications in the same browser using different tabs. Isn’t this awesome?
This means that both organization users and Zoho personal users can log in to Zoho Mail using the same guides here:
So, to Log into your Zoho mail login inbox, kindly follow the guides below:
- Visit the Official website of Zoho Mail @ https://www.zoho.com/
- On the homepage, click on the Login Tap. This is at the top right hand corner of the page.
- Enter either your Email or Phone number in the first field provided. (This should be the one you provided when signing up)
- Also enter your Password in the second field provided
- You can tick the Keep me signed in box if you want your browser to safe your login details. But this is not recommended if you are using a public or shared computer.
- Lastly, click on the red “Sign In” Button to access your account immediately.
See image below for reference
How to Compose and Send Email on Zoho Mail
- Login to Zoho Mail
- Click on the New Mail button in the left pane of your Mailbox. The Zoho Mail Composer will open.
- Enter the required details like To, CC, Subject, and email content.
- You can use the rich formatting options present in the Composer to format your email content.
- Once your mail is drafted, click the Send button in the top left corner of your Composer.
The email will be sent to the recipient. You can find this email in your Sent folder.
Lastly, you can likewise enable Outbox delay. This will make the email appear in the Outbox folder for some specified duration before it will be sent.
How to Recover your Zoho mail login Details (Email or Password)
If you are having some difficulties login into your account, maybe because you have lost or fogotten you login details, them follow this guides to reset and recover them.
- Visit the Login page of Zoho Mail
- Scroll down a bit and click on the Forgot Password? Link
- Enter your Email address/phone number which you used to create your Account in the first field provided.
- After this you will be required to type some given words that will be shown to you in another box.
- Do this and lastly click on the “Request” button to get your password delivered to you.
- Finally, follow the reset guides that will be giving to you to reset your Password.
See the Image below for guides and Reference.
Thank you so much for reading our article today on Zoho Mail Login Inbox – Sign in Review. Hope it was helpful? However, if you still have any question you want to ask, kindly make use of the comment box below and contact us.