Are you new to Zendesk? Do you want to Sign in to your Zendesk or you want to configure single sign on? If your answer to the question is yes, then kindly read on to get the help you need. This article will give you a complete guide (with picture).
Zendesk Inc. is a customer service software company that is based in San Francisco, California, USA. It has for long been a popular choice for a wide range of business and customer support tools. This is because, the best customer experiences are built with Zendesk.
Zendesk provide a powerful and interactive customer service and engagement platform that is designed to meet the needs of your business or company. The platform offers Customer interactions across phone, chat, email, social media, and any other channel you can imagine, all come together in one place.
Step to Step Guides on How to Sign into Zendesk.com Crm
If you wish to sign into Zendesk, then follow the guides below to complete your log in process.
- The first step is to visit the official website of Zendesk @ https://www.zendesk.com
- Enter your subdomain and click on the Sign in button. (The subdomain is your Company or business Url)
- After this, you will be redirected to another login page
- In this page, kindly enter Zendesk username and password in the fields provided.
- Finally, click on the Login button to access your portal immediately.
See the image below for reference:
How to Recover your Companies Url if you have lost it
Furthermore, if you have forgotten or lost your company’s url, Kindly follow the guides below to recover it.
- To get started, visit the Login page of Zendesk.com
- Scroll down and click on the Link that says “Don’t remember your company’s url?“
- If you click on the link , it will take you to a page where you can recover your companies Url.
- All you need is to provide an email which you used to sign up and then click on the ‘Remind Me’ Link
- Lastly, your company Url will be sent to the email address you provided.
See image below for guides:
How to Configure Single Sign On Options in Zendesk
As an addition to the user authentication offered by Zendesk, you can also use single sign-on to authenticate your users outside of Zendesk. There are three main categories of Single Sign On and they are social Account, business Account, and Enterprise.
If you wish to learn How to Do the Single Sign On, kindly follow the links below to get started.
But note that whereas Social and business single-sign-on is available on Essential.,Enterprise single sign-on is not provided for Essential Account.
Thanks so much for reading our Article today. Hope it was helpful? However, if you need to ask a question or make a comment, kindly make use of the comment box below and express yourself.