Xfinity Router (also known as a cable modem router) is a Wireless Gateway device that functions as both a modem and a router. Xfinity Router Login made easy !!!
This means you need only one device to set up your wireless home network. You can find a list of Comcast-approved Wireless Gateways that match your kind of service at MyDeviceInfo.xfinity.com.
If you are a Customer of Xfinity Internet Service and you want carry out Xfinity Router Login, then this article is for you. If you wish to change your wireless password or set up port forwarding for a project you are working on, then follow us as we teach you the steps to perform this actions on how to successfully access 10.0.0.1 Xfinity Comcast Router.
How to Login |Login Guide
Please follow the steps below to gain access to your 10.0.0.1 Xfinity Comcast Router.
- To get started, Make sure that your computer is connected to your router through Ethernet cable.
- If your connections are available, then open your web browser.
- Enter your IP address eg. 10.0.0.1 in the web browser. Note that IP address differs by routers. So, check your router backside for the right IP address of your own router.
- If you did this correctly, then a router login page will load and be open for you
- Now enter your username and password in the Router Login Page.
- If you are a first time user, enter the default username and password. ( The default username is an admin and the default password is password)
- Click on Login Button to log you into your Router.
- After this, if you wish to change your password click on change password to do that successfully.
RECOMMENDED: Dodo login – Dodo Account Management – Techpluz
Some Login Problems of 10.0.0.1 Xfinity Comcast Router
If you are still having problem accessing your 10.0.0.1 Xfinity Comcast Router then you have to follow this step to resolve the problems immediately.
- Router login failed: If the Router Login Page is writing “Router Login Failed” Then you might be entering wrong username or password. Check and enter the correct Login details.
Also you are entering the correct Router Login Address i.e. 10.0.0.1 and not 10.0.0.0.1 or 10.0 0.0 1
- Forgot Login Password: If you forgot your Login details, then, try resetting your router login.
Kindly Press and hold the small black color button at the back of your router for about 10 seconds to reset your router to factory settings
- Router login page not loading: If the login page is displaying “not loading”, Then make sure that your device is connected to the wifi. You shall also need to check if the wrong Comcast router IP address is not set as the default one. It shall be best to find it via Command prompt.
How to reset Your Router Login password
If you can’t sign into your account do to wrong password or username follow this steps to reset it and have easy access to your account.
- If you are unable to access your Router Homepage, kindly reset your router and use the default admin password to login to 10.0.0.1.
- To rest your router, press the reset button for some couple of seconds.
- Then, your router will reset, and you can get a login to your router if you follow the above process step by step.
Finally, We appreciate the time spent reading our article today on Xfinity Router Login. Hope it was helpful?.
However, For more questions make use of the comment box below.