This article is a complete guide on the UPHS webmail login and Employee Intranet Account sign in. So if you are an employee or an associate of the University of Pennsylvania Health System, then this article is designed specifically for you. UPHS which stands for cronym for the University of Pennsylvania Health System is a clinical healthcare and medicine research institution.
UPHS Webmail Employee Login Step to Step Guide
The Uphs webmail login portal is look to various services offered by Uphs to her employees. Some of these services includes the UPHS Intranet & Web Mail services, Remote Access Portal and UPHS Mobile Phonebook.
To begin the UPHS Login process, kindly follow the guidlines below:
- Go to the new UPHS login page @ pennmedaccess.uphs.upenn.edu.
- At the top right hand corner of the page you will see the login box. Kindly enter:
- Your Username that is associated with your UPHS employee account
- Also enter your UPHS password in the second field.
- Finally, click on the “Logon” button to proceed to your Uphs account.
However, you should bear i n mind that if you are not an employee or an associate of University of Pennsylvania Health System (UPHS) and the Perelman School of Medicine (SOM), you are restricted from using the above portal.
UPHS Mobile Login Using and Apple Device
For the benefit of the employees or the associate of UPHS, the institution has developed a mobile login platform for Apple phone users. However, the process of login in on mobile phone is kinda complicated. However, in this article, we shall be showing you the things you the steps you need to follow on your computer to achieve your aim
- The first step is that you will use your Computer to Login to your UPHS Account just as we taught you earlier
- When you have logged in, then go the “Start Setup”
- Select the “Mobile Phone” option, and click on the “Continue” button
- After this, You will redirected to another page for you to enter your phone number. Do that then click on the “This is the correct number” box to continue to nextstep
- On the next page, select the “iPhone” option and Click “Continue”again
- After selecting the iPhone, go to your iTunes store and download the Duo Mobile app.
- Downloading and Installing the App, then go back to your computer, and click on the “I have Duo Mobile Installed” link.
- After that, move back to your phone and click on the “+” sign.
- This will It will immediately open your camera for you to scan the barcode that appeared on your computer.
- After scanning the barcode, it will create a Penn Medicine profile in the app.
- Then go back to your Computer and click “When I log in” from the drop-down list.
- Finally, after the process above, you can now use your mobile phone and access your UPHS Account on the Duo Mobile app.
Conclusion | How to Get Support
We would love to say a big thanj you for reading this article today on UPHS Webmail Employee Login Guides.
However, just like we know that you may sometime face some difficulty while using this service, that is why we have provided for you some support links.
You can contact the Penn Medicine Support Staff to help you resolve any problem as it concerns your UPHS webmail account. You can also call 800-789-7366 for immediate assistance.
Note that your questions and contributions are always welcomed here.