Your home is obviously the most important assets. Thus, when it comes to protecting and security it — you want the very best choices available. That is why we have made a list of the Best Home Warranty Companies that is available in this 2019.
We would also want to inform you that many homeowner’s insurance policy out there do not offer protection for many valuable items, systems and machines in your home that may break down over time. Some of these Valuables and Machines ranges from appliances such as a washers and dryers, HVAC systems, plumbing, electrical systems and roofing leaks. (However, it all depends on the reason for the leak and break, for it to be covered by some homeowner’s insurance).
Furthermore, although your home may be protected by manufacturer’s warranty for your home appliances and mechanical systems, the warranty may only be effective for a limited time without purchasing extended coverage and may not cover all parts and labor. Hence, having so many of your most home valuable unprotected, you may want to consider purchasing a home warranty with the Best Home Warranty Companies to protect against costly repairs/replacements.
So, In case are considering a home warranty plan, Kindly follow our article here to see a review of the best home warranty companies out there for you. Lets take a look at the list of some of them:
- AFC Home Club.
- America’s Preferred Home Warranty, Inc.
- Complete Protection Home Warranty Company
- Landmark Home Warranty Company.
- American Home Shield Company
- HSA Home Warranty Company
- Home Warranty of America
AFC Home Club is among the best choices in home warranty companies which was established in 2009. The company up till now has a BBB rating of “B.” The company help customers receive an online quotes for their warranties. All that the company requires from is just a very little personal information to make a quote. That can be consoling to any individual who might be stressed over ensuring individual data nowadays where wholesale fraud runs uncontrolled.
What are the Home Warranty Plan Options Available for Customers?
- The Platinum Plan: The platinum plan covers things like: Clothes dryer, clothes washer, kitchen refrigerator, ice maker, water heater (gas and/or electric), oven, range, stove/cook tops, dishwasher, garbage disposal, garage door opener, built-in microwave, air conditioning/cooler, heating system or built-in wall unit, electrical system, plumbing system, plumbing stoppages, and ductwork. Etc
- The Gold Plan: The Gold Plan provide warranty for some of the things cover by the platinum plan. But the gold plan excludes built-in microwave, and plumbing stoppages from their coverage.
- The Silver Plan: The silver plan combines the same basic warranty but it minuses things like: Microwave (built-in), AC, heating, electrical, plumbing, plumbing stoppages, and ductwork.
- The Systems Plan: The final Plan is the System Plan. Below are some of the Home Valuables cover by the System Plans: Water heater (gas and/or electric), air conditioning/cooler (1 unit), heating systems or built-in wall unit, electrical system, and plumbing system.
See image below for more guides:
The American Preferred Home Warranty Company was established in 1999 and has a Better Business Bureau (BBB) rating of “A+”. The company is available in 33 states and the District of Columbia. The company is dedicated to helping families lessen the burden of unexpected expenses by paying towards the repair or replacement of any covered appliance or home system that malfunctions under normal conditions of use.
The America’s Preferred Home Warranty , Inc. is one of the top Home Warranty Company that offers several deductible options to match your budget as a home owner. You can get good home plans of $50, $100 or $125 deductible options. Furthermore, their Coverage is quite effective at closing or 30 days from payment.
America’s Preferred Home Warranty has warranty plans for condo, townhouse, new construction, single-family and multi-family units. Plans vary by state but offer coverage for most home mechanical systems and appliances. Warranty items covered include attic and exhaust fans, built-in dishwashers, built-in microwave, central AC, central heat, electrical, oven/range, plumbing, pool/spa, refrigerators, roof leak repair and more items listed on the warranty service page.
See the Image below for more guides:
- Click here to Visit the Warranty Service Page of American Preferred Home Warranty.
- See Also: How to Apply for Navient Student Loan Consolidation.
Regardless of your monetary circumstance, Complete Protection Home Warranty Company has an arrangement to accommodate your spending limit. The company offers Five plans for their customers but with premiums of $32 every month to $720 yearly. Another extraordinary reward of Complete Protection Home Warranty plans is that the plans are not deductible.
The plans also comes with protective support that covers all your home machine. Lastly, the company allows you to pick your own service repair specialist. The beauty of it all is that Complete Protection has a BBB rating of “A+.” This just awesome.
These Complete Protection home warranty plans available are available to home buyers and homeowners. The Plans includes the following:
- Essential Plan
- Advanced Plan
- Comprehensive Plan
- Ultimate Plan
Kindly take a look at the Different Plans of Complete Protection Home Warranty
- Click Here to visit the Official Website of Complete Protection Home Warranty.
- Click Here to See the Complete Pricing and their Plans.
Landmark basically offers home warranty coverage and services in six states of the United Sates. The states includes Arizona, Idaho, Oregon, Texas, Utah, and Nevada. Premiums range from $35 to $55 per month. The company’s Coverage is very effective at closing or 30 days from payment and it also has a BBB rating of “B+.”
The only condition to purchasing the Landmark Home Warranty Plan is that you must have lived in your home for at least 30 days. Furthermore, the Coverage pricing and plan options differs by state. However, below the known Pricing Plan:
See the Image below to guide you.
- Click here to Make an Order for Landmark Home Warranty Now.
- Click Here if you want to Start a quote with Landmark Home Warranty.
American Home Shield is one of the most seasoned and most regarded Home guarantee organizations around. It was built up in 1971 and has a BBB rating of “B.” Premiums run from $29.99 to $34.99 every month with deductible alternatives of $75 to $125. Inclusion winds up powerful 30 days after buy.
Plans available include:
- Appliances Plan: The Appliances Plan covers only for 10 appliances which includess washers, dryers, ovens, cooktops, refrigerators and more.
- Systems Plan: The System plan only warrants for Eleven major home systems including plumbing, AC, electrical and more.
- Combo Plan: The combo plan Combines both the appliances and systems plans for a comprehensive package at a discounted price.
- Finally, If the above plans do not fit into your need, American Shield allows you to build your own plan with the systems and appliances that are most important to you.
See the image below for guides:
- Click Here to Get started with American Home Shield.
- Click Here to Compare all the plans and make your Choice.
HSA Home Warranty offers home guarantee insurance for property holders and realtors or real estate agents. Realtors are shielded from mechanical disappointments after the shutting on the home holding down lawful cases for harms. HSA was set up in 1984 and has a BBB rating of “B.” This guarantee isn’t accessible in all states, including New York, Florida, California, and Texas. Premiums go from $485 to $619 with deductible choices of $75 to $100. HSA Home Warranty is definitely a big name among the Best Home Warranty Companies.
HSA home warranty offers Seller coverage that starts fromn the date of the application and lasts for six months. Purchaser coverage continues for 12 months but renewable annually. Furthermore, the coverage options differs by state. But below are some of the most common plans available offered by HSA:
- Seller/Buyer Coverage: This coverage plan is available with $75 trade call fee for $485 premium; $100 trade call fee for $455 premium.
- Seller/Optional Coverage: This plan covers Central heat/air, heat pump, thermostat, ductwork and attached humidifier.
- Basic Coverage Plan: The basic plan is an option for sellers and buyers for most home mechanical systems and appliances. However, Sellers can add coverage for central heat, air, pump and thermostat for an additional $60 premium.
- Buyer Seven-Star Upgrade: This is an upgraded plan that provides additional coverage for several additional appliances and services like as rooftop air conditioning/heating; garage door opener, disposal of replaced equipment and more. The redesign plan is $149. For an extra premium, you can include inclusion structure water conditioners, water well siphons, pools, hot tubs and that’s just the beginning.
Finally, you may also want to see the image below for more guides:
- Click here to get all the help you need with HSA Home Protection.
If you are a new homeowner who need home guarantee coverage as quickly as time may permits, Home Warranty of America’s inclusion is your best deal. The organization was set up in 2009 and has a BBB rating of “B.” Premiums go from $44.62 to $53.46 with deductible alternatives of $75 to $100. Lastly, Home Warranty of America offers inclusion across the nation.
Below are the Coverage plans of Home Warranty of America:
- Premier Plan: The premier plan covers home properties like: Heating, ductwork, plumbing, toilet, sump pump, water heater, hot water dispenser, whirlpool bath, electric, ceiling/exhaust fans, doorbells, burglar alarms, fire alarm, central vacuum, garbage disposal, built-in microwave, range, cooktop, oven, trash compactor, refrigerator and washer/dryer.
- Premier Plus: The Premier Plus plan is simply and upgrade of Premier plan. So all the benefits of the premier plan are included in the plus coverage plan. But the plus plan also covers for air conditioning system/cooler, toilet replacement up to $500, plumbing including fixtures, faucets, shower heads, stoppages/clogs and more.
Finally, you may want to see the image below for more guides:
- Click Here to contact Real Estate Agent of Home Warranty of America.
- Click to make a Free Quote With Home Warranty of America.
Thank you so much for reading this article on the Best Home Warranty Companies for 2019. We certainly hope it was helpful?
Lastly, for questions and comments, make use of the comment box below.