RocketMail provided one of the first free webmail services in the world which did battled with Hotmail for the number-one spot among free webmail services. Although RocketMail was acquired by Yahoo! on 19 June 2008.
Yahoo! still allowed new and old users to sign up and sign for Accounts using the rocketmail.com domain. However, in 2013, Yahoo! closed support for creating new Rocketmail email addresses under rocketmail.com domain but existing Rocketmail accounts were not affected.
Furthermore, the purpose of this article is to teach how to sign into your Rocketmail Account as well as how to reset how login password.
How to Sign into your Rocketmail Account | Rocketmail.com Email Login
If you remember, I told you that RocketMail has been acquired by Yahoo. So, RocketMail.com can now be referred as Yahoo Mail. Thus, if you want to login to Rocketmail Account, you will be redirected to www.yahoo.com. were you will successfully login in to manage and use your Rocketmail Mail Account. To get started, Please follow the guides below.
- Enter this address www.RocketMail.com or www.yahoo.com on your web browser.
- A sign in page will be displayed for you to fill.
- Enter your RocketMail login ID and Password in the Login page
- Finally, click on the Sign In button to log you in immediately.
See image below for guidance.
Note that if the details you provided are correct, you will be successfully signed into your Account.
How To Reset Or Recover Forgotten Rocketmail password
If you are unable to log into your Rocketmail Account. Then we recommend you run a password reset or recovery. Just follow the steps below as we shall be showing you how to recover your password.
- To get started, Kindly connect to the Login age of RocketMail.com or yahoo.com
- Enter your Email address which is your ID that you used to create the account in the space provided and click on next.
- Click on the Trouble signing in? button in the next age that will appear.
- You will be required to provide your email address. Kindly do so to get a password reset link directly in your mail inbox.
- Finally, Login to your email address click on the password reset link to reset your forgotten password.
Thanks for reading our article today on Rocketmail Sign in. However, if there is any other thing that you wish to know concerning this topic, please do contact us via the comment box below.