This article is a complete guide on How to Make your Jetblue Credit Card Payment, How to Apply for Credit Cards and Choose the best card option that suits you. We shall also be teaching you how to join the Jetblue true blue family that allows you to earn the rewards associated with your card. This is just but a few. But note that we shall be doing a full review on this topic.
The Jetblue credit card offered Jetblue Airlines is a rapid reward card that offers her cardholders an additional trueblue reward points and a Jetblue Travel Perks.
Ending the 10 year partnership with American Express, Jetblue has partnered with Barclays and MasterCard to provide an improved reward and points earning to their customers as against the Amex Card.
JetBlue Credit Card Payment,Perks and General Review
The new Jetblue Credit Card is obvious gaining lots of grounds. This is because of it’s good deals. However, to enjoys this great and good deals, you must be traveling at least once per year with either Jetblue Airlines or Affiliated AIrlines.
Like we told you earlier, a Cardholder enjoys a Trueblue points and Jetblue travel perks upon application. This is because the card comes with a built-in perks.
Furthermore, Jetblue offers two type of credit cards to their Card Holders and they are: However you may find other credit cards but they all fall under these two categories.
- The Jetblue Card
- The Jetblue Plus Card
We shall also talk about the Jetblue Business Credit Card
Reviews on the Jetblue Card
- The Jetblue card has zero Annual fee
- Earn 15,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 on purchases in the first 90 days
- You can also earn 3x points per $1 spent on Jetblue purchase.
- Earn 2x points per $1 spent on grocery stores and restaurant and 1x points per $1 spent on all other purchase.
- There are zero or no Anniversary bonus, Checked bag benefits, Foreign transaction fees, vacations package benefits and Earning Mosaic
- You can also receive and earn 50% savings on eligible inflight purchases.
Reviews on the Jetblue Plus Card
- The Jetblue Plus Card has an annual fee of $ 99
- You stand a chance of earning 50,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 on purchase in the first 90 days
- Earn 6x points per $1 spent on any Jetblue purchase, 2x points per $1 spent on restaurants and grocery stores.
- Earn 50,000 anniversary bonus every year presiding your card anniversary.
- You are eligible to earn 50% savings benefits on inflight purchases.
- Lastly, you can also enjoys an annual $100 statement credit card benefits after purchasing your Jetblue Vacation Package worth $100 or more.
Reviews on the Jetblue Business Card
This card is designed for the business class who spends or makes frequent payments on Jetblue Flights throughout the year.
- The business card has an annual fee of $99
- Cardholders earn 6 points per $1 on all JetBlue purchases,
- Also earn 2 points per $1 on office supply stores and restaurants, and 1 point per $1 on evry other purchases.
- The JetBlue Business credit card also comes with the 10% points dividend.
- The JetBlue Plus Card comes with a general reward rate of 1.32% on general purchases, 2.64% on purchases of office supplies and spending at restaurants, and a whopping 7.9% on JetBlue spending.
- This is just but a few. Thus, if you belong to the business, we advice you go for the business card.
How to Apply for Barclay Jetblue Credit Card
Before you make your Application, remember that not everyone will qualify for the JetBlue Card. If, at the time of your application, you do not meet the credit criteria previously established for this offer, or the income you report is insufficient based on your obligations, you may not be able to open an account.
If you are eligible to apply, please follow the guides below and make your application.
- Visit the Jetblue Application page @ https://www.barclaycardus.com/apply/Landing.actioncampaignId=2588&cellNumber=10&referrerid=PTRBAHPFXS
- On the page, you will see the two main type of card as shown in the image below. Kindly select the one you want to apply for by clicking the Apply Now Button.
- You will be direct to another secured page where you will the Application form.
- Lastly, fill the Application form and follow the rest of the instructions to complete your Application.
See Image below for reference:
How to Enjoy the Benefits with the Jetblue Credit Card.
Whether you’re a JetBlue fan, frequent flier or even a not-so-frequent flier, not signing up for TrueBlue is like leaving money on the tray table. This is the only means to view and enjoy the rewards that comes with your credit card.
To Sign up for the Jetblue True account, please follow the guides below.
- Visit the Official webpage of Jetblue @ https://www.jetblue.com/
- Click on the Join button at the top right hand corner of the Home page.
- Enter your email address in the next page that will open. Finally, click the next button to continue.
Yes it is that simple. All you need is to follow the rest of the guides that will provided to complete your sign up process.
See image below for guides:
Guides on How to Sign into your True blue Account.
If you sign in, you will be able to book your flight faster, see your points and perform other actions. to get started, please follow the steps below:
- Proceed to the Official webpage of Jetblue @ https://www.jetblue.com/
- Click on the Sign In button at the top right hand corner of the Home page.
- Enter your email address and Password in the space provided.
- Lastly, Click the Sign in button to access your Account.
See image below for guides:
Jetblue Credit Card Payment & Perks
If you are a Cardholder of the JetBlue credit card issued by Barclays Bank, you can pay your card bill in a number of ways. This article shall be showing you how to may the payments as fast as possible.
- Payment via Online:
- Making Payment by Mail
- Payment phone Call
How to Make Payment Online
To make your payment online, please follow the guides below:
- Log in to your account at http://www.jetbluemastercard.com/
- Click the Sign in button
- Login into your Account and make your payment immediately.
How to Make Payments by Mail
If you want to make payments by mail, the follow the guides below:
- Send your payment to this mail Address @
JetBlue Card Services,
P.O. Box 60517,
City of Industry, CA 91716-0517
How to Make Payment by Phone:
To make your Jetblue Credit Card Payment via phone call, please call the JetBlue credit card customer service phone number @ 866-928-3104.
Thanks for reading our article today on Jetblue Credit Card Payment & Perks Review. However, if you have any other question, please do make use of the comment box below and contact us. You can also search our page to see related article on this topic. Thanks.