Have you been asking questions and searching for How to link Twitter to Yahoo? If the answer to the above qestion is “yes” then this article is specially designed for you. All you need to do is to follow and read below as Techpluz have written a guide for you on how to link your Twitter to Yahoo.
Before we get started with that let me start by showing you the awesome benefits of Linking your Twitter account with your Yahoo mail account.
Benefits of linking my Twitter account to Yahoo
Here are some of the benefits of linking my twitter account to Yahoo:
- One of the foremost benefits of linking accounts like Twitter and Yahoo together is to have your accounts connected in order to perform the different activities you used to do in your old account.
- However it is good to note that the linking of your accounts will have some limitations to the user. One of these limitations is that you will not be able to access your direct messages of Twitter, see your email address for a security issue and even see the password of it.
How to link Twitter to Yahoo mail account
If you appreciated the benefits and the limitations of linking your Twitter and Yahoo ,Then the steps below are for you. Note that theses steps are very simple and all you have to do is to follow it one after the other.
- Open your web browser and enter www.yahoo.com to start the process.
- Log into your your Yahoo Mail Account and click on the option “configuration” located at the upper right-hand corner of your screen.
- Within the configuration option, different options will appear, click on manage linked accounts.
- Thereafter, the user will click on the “link an account” option to perform the process.
- Finally, kindly fill out your tweeter details to link both
Note: You could also use the process above if you want to un-link the Accounts
Thanks for reading our article Today. We hope it was helpful to you. if you still have any contributions or questions question, kindly make use of the comment box below.