Do you want to study in Hungary? Are you thinking of Debrecen University? If your answers are in affirmative, this article is specially made for. It will guide you on how to apply for Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship. You should however, note that this scholarship is only offered in Debrecen University, Hungary.
The Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship is provided by Hungarian government for international students who are academically sound in their various fields. This scholarship provides the following:
- Monthly grant for students of Bachelor, Master and Doctoral programmes.
- Free tuition for the entire duration of studies.
- Free medical insurance for the entire duration of a BSc, MSc or PhD programme.
- Contribution to accommodation.
Stipendium Hungaricum scholarship and the University of Debrecen.
University of Debrecen is a public research university owned and sponsored by Hungarian government. It is one of the Universities in Hungary that have full eyes of the government on them. The University campus is located in a natural forest area that is under international environmental protection. The Hungarian government as part of her interest in education, links the Stipendium Hungaricum scholarship with Debrecen University. Therefore, with Stipendium Hungaricum scholarship can study in the Debrecen University and become a research consultant.
The popular Debrecen University offers internationally competitive degrees widely recognized, even outside the European Economic Area (EEA) countries.
Contents of Debrecen University
The Hungarian University is one of the bests universities in international university ranking because of the following attributes:
- Over 27,000 students.
- 5,600 international students from over 110 countries
- 14 faculties.
- 7 campuses.
- 500+ research labs.
- Strategic partnership with plenty of local and multinational enterprises in the field of research, innovation and production.
- English language programs since 1987.
- More than 80 programs in English.
- Two Teaching Hospitals, with 2,986 beds, receiving 3 million patients every year
Courses of Study covered by the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship
Stipendium Hungarian scholarship is available students under the following fields of study
- Medicine and
- Engineering and
- Health Sciences
Available Programmes in the University of Debrecen
University of Debrecen offers the following programmes on the basis of level of study
- One-tier and
You may also like: HOW TO APPLY FOR INDIAN STUDENT VISA IN NIGERIA | THE STEPS
How You can Apply for the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship
For you to successfully apply for the Stipendium Hungarian scholarship, kindly follow the guidelines below:
- Go to apply.stipendiumhungaricum.hu follow up follow the direction therein provided.
- Enter the course you want to study in the box provided at the middle of the front page.
- Click search on the red button.
- Fill the application form with the required information
- Again, click the red signup button at the bottom of the page
- Copy down your unique application access code and click continue
- You will receive a verification email, click on the verification link to confirm and continue.
Meanwhile, if you are interested, you can contact the sending partner in your country. Also, you can submit all the necessary application documents to the online application system of Tempus Public Foundation (TPF) with the help of the application guide. Note that you are entitled to select two programmes.
How to select your programmes
Below are the steps towards selecting your programmes
First step: Nomination of Sending Partner:
The Sending Partner pre-selects the submitted applications and sends a nomination and a reserve list to TPF.
Second step: The second step is the institutional evaluation and in this step:
- The nominated applications are forwarded to the University of Debrecen by Tempus Public Foundation (TPF).
- The University of Debrecen conducts the formal check and informs the formally correct applicants about the details (date and method) of the entrance exam/interview.
- Also, the university after the entrance exam/interview forwards the result of the entrance procedure to Tempus Public Foundation (TPF).
Third step: Decision about the scholarship:
After the whole process, the Board of Trustees of Tempus Public Foundation shall award the scholarship and inform the applicants about the result of the entrance procedure.
Note however, that application starts from November 2019 and the deadline is January 2020.
We are honestly convinced that this article provides you with all you need to know concerning how to apply for Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship. We hope to see you soon studying in Debrecen University, Hungary. If you have any question or contribution kindly use the comment box.