Google Drive Account is a secured cloud storage service provided by Google. It is one of the most secured online cloud storage ever. With Google drive, you can safely store and share your photos, videos, files and lots more. With Google Drive Sign in, You will be on your way immediately.
Furthermore, Google drive comes with free 15 GB cloud storage as a bonus for opening Account with google. You can use this drive from your smartphones, tablet or desktops. But to begin to enjoy the Free 15 GB cloud storage, you must first of all have account with Google. To get access to Google drive, you are required to have a google account.
Google drive login is pretty simple and easy and am going to be walking through that and also be showing you how to Create Google account if you do not have any.
Why we Recommend Google Drive for You.
Below are some of the features and advantages of Google Drive that makes it second to none:
- Google drives allows you to safely store your files and access them from anywhere.
- Google Drive allows you to search and locate your files their name and content.
- With google drive, you can easily share files and folders with your friends, family or clients.
- It also allows you how to Set access levels. This means who can view, comment, or edit you files.
- The dive places recent files Quickly access recent files.
- Google drive also enabled a viewing of files offline.
- You can also use your phone or device camera to scan and upload your paper documents.
- Google drive also allows you to access pictures and videos from Google Photos.
This is all for now. But there are still lots of reasons to use Google drive today.
Google Drive Sign in – How to use Google Drive Account
To be able to sign into your Google Drive, you should first have a Google Account. If you don’t have an Account yet, please click here now to create account immediately. If you already have an account, please follow the guides here to login into your Account.
- To get started, Proceed to www.google.com
- Locate the G mail button at the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your email address in the space provided the click the Next Button. You can also use your phone number if you used it as your username.
- Enter your password and click on sign in in the next page that will open
- You you may decide to tick the the box stay signed in only if you are using your personal computer. Don’t check it if you are using a shared computer.
If you followed the steps above, then you will be logged into your Account. Learn how to locate the Google drive.
- Locate and click the Google Account Icon that is at the top right hand corner of the Homepage.
- Kindly Click on the link Drive as shown in the image above.
- Now your Google drive account will open.
- You can create your new folder by clicking on New button. This is atthe left side.
- My drive is the section where your data will be available.
- Later on when your free 15 GB storage is full, you can upgrade your plan get more space. For this, click on upgrade storage which is on the bottom of left side. Then, choose your plan you want.
Finally, Thank you for reading our article today on Google Drive Sign in. Hope it was helpful? However, should you need to contact us, please do make use of the comment box below.