How to Download Spectrum Security Suite
Spectrum or Charter Spectrum is a trade name of Charter Communications. Spectrum is used to transact and market cable television, internet, telephone, and wireless services which was first lunched in 2014 as “Spectrum Security Suite”
Regardless of the amazing benefits and the indispensability of internet in this modern time, it is worthy to note that the Internet is not safe anywhere for any user. Because Charter an Internet Service Provider (ISP) similar to Time Warner Cable or Comcast have recognized this obvious truth.
That is why they have included free computer-protection software, the Charter Spectrum Security Suite to help make the internet safe for her users. Note that this Security Suite has with subscription to its services.
Charter Security Suite provides internet and computer security services like: firewall, anti-virus, anti-spyware and anti-phishing tools. It automatically updates itself. It is advisable for Charter Communication customer to download and install the Charter Security Suite to keep your PC protected free of charge.
This article is aimed at teaching internet users how to download or install Spectrum Security Suite. Kindly follow the steps below to download and install it.
How to Download Spectrum Security Suite.
Kindly follow the steps below to start your download process.
- Proceed to Charter Spectrum Login page
- Enter your password and Username to Login in the Login Page.
- Click the “Internet Services & Tools tab“ once you are logged in.
- Select the Charter Spectrum Security Suite” link and then the “Activate” link
- Click “Save” in the confirmation pop-up window.
- Navigate to the location on the hard drive where you want to save the setup file and click “Save” again.
- Double click the saved file to execute it and then follow the step-by-step prompts of the installation wizard to install the Charter Security Suite. Restart your computer when prompted.
Thanks for reading our article today. With this article, we believe that you have learnt qquiteenough on this topic.
However, if you still have any contributions or questions question, kindly make use of the comment box below.