OneDrive is an online file hosting synchronization service operated by Microsoft as part of its Office suite. It is cloud store to keep virtually everything in your life. For instance, you can easily store and share photos, videos, documents, and more from anywhere, on any device simply for free.
The beautiful thing is that this cloud storage service is completely for and comes with the Microsoft Office Suites. Furthermore, the purpose of this article is to guides you through Onedrive Account Sign in and sign up. We shall also be teaching you How to Reset and Recover your Login details should you loose any of them. As a bonus package, we shall also be showing you how to access your Onedrive Account with any device from anywhere. So if this looks like what you are looking for, them kindly follow the rest of information that will be shared in this article.
How to Create Microsoft Onedrive Account
- To get started, Visit the official page of Microsoft Onedrive Account
- Click on the Sign up for free Tab on the Homepage.
- There are two options in the next page and there are:Create a Microsoft account and See plans and pricing.
- Choose the “Create a Microsoft Account” Option if you are using the service for personal use. But if it is for business purposes, kindly click on “See Plans and Pricing”
See the image below for guides
Lets assume you choose the first one.
- Enter your Email Address and click next.
- Create a password for your account and click next.
- A verification code will be sent to the email you provided. So check your mail and copy the code.
Finally Enter the code in the Box provided and Click on Next.
How to Log into your Microsoft Onedrive Account
To get started with how to log into you Account, please follow the guides in this article.
- Visit the Login page of Microsoft Onedrive Account
- Click on the Login Button at the top right hand corner of the homepage
- Enter either your Email address, Phone nuber or your Skype User Id. Then Click Next as shown in the image below.
- Enter your Account Password in the next page that will open. Then Click on the Sign In Button.
- Lastly, Tick the “Keep me signed in” if you want your browser to remind you of your password in case of next time.
See the image for Guides:
How to Recover or Reset your Account Password
If the details you provided are correct, you should be logged into your Account. However, where they are wrong, you may not be able to access your account. So we recommend you run a password reset. To do this, please follow the guides below:
- Connect to the Login page of your Microsoft Account.
- Enter your email address and click next
- A page will open where you will enter your password. kindly scroll down and
- Click on the Forgot my password Link
- Choose the method you want Microsoft to verify your identity from the options below:
Finally, we want to thank you for reading our article today. Hope it was helpful. However, if still need any other information, do we to contact us via the comment box below.
Thanks. We will Appreciate your reviews and Remarks.