Car insurance is one of the major insurance classes any car owner driving in a public highway must venture into. It is the most common of all classes of insurance. However, car insurance policy protect the insured from any loss or damage to his vehicle.
Also, the policy extends to damage caused to Third Party property. This includes bodily injury and even death of the Third Party resulting from an accident. Therefore, if a third party, on the process of driving an insured car, involves in an accident the car insurance policy covers him.
Furthermore, one can buy a fake document from vehicle licensing office in the name of insurance. Thus, car owners should know that vehicle licensing offices are not insurance companies. Document obtained from touts no insurance document. Therefore, it denies you the right to make claims in the case of any liability.
Do I really need Car Insurance Policy?
Yes, everyone needs car insurance policy for the following reasons:
- Car insurance policy provides or replaces cost of damage or theft of your car.
- It is by law compulsorily required that every car owner should insure his car (Road Traffic Act,1950).
- To support you financially if damage other people’s property.
- For re-reimbursement of litigation for any litigation resulting from the insured.
You may also like to read: OFFICE 365 PRICE – MICROSOFT OFFICE 365 PRICE | PRODUCTS.OFFICE.COM PLANS
Third Party Car Insurance
This policy covers death, accidental bodily injury and even damage to the property of a third party. It is comprehensive and covers also fire accident involving the insured car.
How to verify car insurance policy
For verification, kindly follow the guide below:
- Know whether your insurance document is captured by the Insurance Department Database.
- You can actually do this entering your registration code in the Insurance Department portal..
- If the car registered, the car’s registration will be displayed followed by the make and model of your car and even the color.
However, you can still read: MESOTHELIOMA LAW FIRM SOKOLOVE | MESOTHELIOMA.COM SOKOLOVE LAW
Categories of Car Insurance
The following are categories of car insurance:
- Delivery vehicles
- Multiple Family Owners
- Taxi Owners
- Commercial fleets
- Private Vehicles
- Bus Owners
It is my honest belief that by this article, you can validly check and verify your car insurance policy document. For comment and contribution, kindly use the comment box.