The Alaska Airline Visa Credit Card is a rewards Card that is operated by the clients of Alaska Airlines and serviced by the Bank of America. The visa rewards credit card bring some incentives, benefits and discounts to any of her users. For instance, the card comes with Discount for any Alaska Air ticket purchases as well are Annual charges discount.
Thus, to start enjoying the awesome benefits afforded by Credit Card, You need to apply for the Card. Hence, the aim of writing this article today. Kindly follow the simple step to step guides in this article to begin your Registration process.
A Review on the benefits of the Credit Card
The Alaska Credit Card APR Rate is 13.49% – 20.49% and give you i mile for every $1 spent.
The card also offers 30,000 to 40,000 bonus miles for spending $30,000 to $40,000 within the 1st three months of receiving the card.
More so, after your account anniversary, You will be eligible to receive a companion ticket. The card Charge at least $1000 within the first 90 days of creating your account and an extra bonus of 30,000.
Finally, for every $1 spent, you will be giving an extra 3points and 5 point for every $1 spent while dining at a restaurant.
How to Apply for Alaska Airlines Credit Card | Simply Steps to Make your Application
- To begin your Application, Visit the Application Homepage of the Bank of America
- Provide your Personal Information: First Name, Last Name, Phone Number, Email Address, Physical Residence Address, City, State, Zip Code, Country of Primary residence, Social Security Number, Date of Birth, Mother’s Maiden Name.
- Choose your Nationality by answering the question Are you a US citizen? Yes or No.
- Provide Financial Information viz a-vis Total Annual Income, and your Source of Income
- Go through the terms and conditions for rates, fee and every other costs information.
- After completing the Application Form, the Select the “Continue” Button or Save Application” Button.
If your Application is not yet complete, then save it and continue next time. But if you are done with the registration process, then select the Continue button.
How to Check the Status of Alaska Credit Card Application
If you applied for a Bank of America credit card online, you can check the status of your application online. You can also check the status by calling us at 866.422.8089.
Thanks for reading our article today. We believe it was helpful to you. However, if there still another information that you seek to know, Kindly contact us via the Comment Box below.