The Netspend Prepaid Visa or MasterCard Debit Card gives you the same features of other debit card but doesn’t require you to have a checking or savings account with any Bank. This is one the feature that makes it a viable choice for persons who do not want to open accounts at banks or credit unions. More so, with Netspend card, you can pay for purchases up to its last balance. Lets get started with How to Check Netspend.com Account Balance & How to Activate Netspend Debit Card.
The purpose of this article shall be to show you how to activate your Netspend Prepaid debit either by phone or with their online website. We shall also teach you the various way and secure methods to check your Debit card balance at ease. This article shows you the different Methods to Check Netspend.com Account Balance & the secured ways to Activate your Netspend Debit Card. So, If this falls within the what you are looking for, then lets begin.
How to Activate your Netspend Debit Card
Once received your Netspend Prepaid debit or credit card, you can either activate it by phone or online. Kindly follow the guides below to activate your Account.
Activating through Online.
- Visit the NetSpend’s registration/activation page using the link in Resources.
- Enter the 16- or 20-digit NetSpend account number that is found on the front of the card.
- Also enter the three-digit CVV code from the back of the card and click continue on to take you to next page of the online submission form.
- Provide your personal identification information, including a nine-digit Social Security number in the space provided.
- Finally, hit the activate the card button.
Activating through Phone.
- Call NetSpend at 866-387-7363 to activate your prepaid card over the phone. Confirm your identity by providing contact information.
- Provide the customer service representative with the 16- or 20-digit account number on the front of the card, as well as the three-digit CVV code on the back of the card.
- Provide the customer service representative with your date of birth as well as one alternate form of identification.
- Acceptable forms include Social Security number, driver’s license number, passport or alien registration identification number.
- The NetSpend credit card will become active for use upon successful completion of the call.
How to Check Netspend Account Balance | Most Secured Ways
Since you can’t spend more than your balance, the Netspend card will never cause you to overdraw your account or notify you insufficient fund fees. This means that if your balance is too low to pay for your transactions, the card will automatically declined without a fee charge.
This is why it is very important to know your Netspend Account balance before making a purchase. There are several ways to check and Know your Credit Card Balance. Hence this article is dedicated to helping you with all this ways. So kindly follow the guides below:
- Mobile App Anytime Alerts
- Netspend Online Account Center
- By Phone Calls
How to Check your Balance with Mobile App Anytime Alerts
Anytime Alerts is a Netspend alert service provided by their mobile app. You can use this app to track your card balance and its activity. Furthermore, The app lets you specify which alerts you wish to receive and when to get them.
You can specify to receive alerts on a daily, weekly or transactional basis for received deposits, declined transactions, budget notifications and individual transaction details.
With the Netspend App you can view your card balance and recent transactions and lots more. You can also use the app to send and receive money, load checks and find the nearest reload location.
How to Check Your Balance with Netspend Online Account Center
Netspend Online Account Center is another secure and convenient way to check your Debit card balance with your desktop or laptop computer. It is secured because the website encrypts your data via Secure Socket Layer technology to prevent account theft. You can also use the website to view recent transactions, enroll in the Netspend Payback Rewards program and set up Anytime Alerts. All you need to do is to Login in with your username and password.
How to Check Your Netspend Balance by Phone Calls
With just your phone you can tract and check your Account balance right from the comfort your bed. just follow the guide below to get started.
- To check your card balance by call , Kindly call the Netspend toll-free number @ 1-866-387-7363. Just follw and respond to the automated prompts to see your balance immediately.
- To to request for your card balance by text, just you text “BAL” to the Netspend SMS Number @ 22622.
Note that the Alerts are supported on most mobile carriers like AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, U.S. Cellular and Verizon.
Finally, You can also check your balance your balance at any of the Netspend ATMs and reload locations. To check for any Netspend Reload Location near you, please website location finder.
Finally, We appreciate your time. Hope you enjoyed reading our article toady on How to Activate netspend prepaid debit card | Netspend.com online account center
However, if there is still any other question or information that you need, please do well to contact us via the comment box below.